Methodist Health System

www.bestcare.org

Enjoy working at the hospitals and systems office.

Pros

wonderful tuition reimbursement program especially if you are going to nursing school,

Cons

bad health insurance. always cost employees a lot of money.

Should not have gotten rid of the LVNs.

Other reviews for Methodist Health System

I see myself retiring with this company

Current Employee - Business Office  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Business Office in Omaha, NE

Pros

Great health insurance, many different areas within the company for either advancement or to change direction of career path. I feel like I accomplish something everyday that contributes to the growth of the organization.

Cons

Middle management can be unapproachable at times, making productive employees feel insignificant and treating those who come to work to socialize like royalty. It would also help if Supervisors knew what the duties of their employees were, thus eliminating any confusion and stress when a situation becomes overly stressful.

Communication within departments is key. If you are approachable and knowledgeable, your team will be twice as productive.

So happy I chose to work for this Hospital! And they choose me!

Current Employee - CPA  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - CPA in Omaha, NE

Pros

Excellent orientation until I am secure and confident. Excellent training by the best. Super health care benefits for full time (24+) hours. Very good communication. Emphasis in Patient care. The patient is obviously the top priority. The patient beds are out of this world! Supportive employee website.

Cons

Some floors have been remodeled with current decor. I'm just waiting for our floor to be updated... Employee parking garage not completed. Some areas a little dated.

Personally introduce yourself to new employees - Name and Title!

There are newer employer reviews for Methodist Health System.

Worked for Methodist Health System? Contribute to the Community!