Methodist Healthcare System

www.sahealth.com

methodist systems

Speech Pathologist (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsFacility offers flexibility with scheduling and competitive pay for clinical positions. Moderate opportunities for advancement at Methodist Systems.

ConsUse of capital to reinvest in the physical structures of some of the hospitals. Needs updating which would improve patient's impression of facility and the care provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall the management has both employees and patients best interest at heart. Some challenges with reinvesting capital for up to date equipment at some facilities.

The Pay and Benefits are Great, but the handcuffs are tight

RN (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Methodist Healthcare System

Pros: Co workers are terrific, great attitudes, and a special camaraderie. Deliveries come up to… Cons: Tic tock, we all wear devices that constantly monitor our whereabouts. We have to account for every second spent in a patient's room, an extra… Advice to Senior Management: Take two steps back. Find ways of letting RNs make more decisions on our… More

Document and report all activities of low performers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Methodist Healthcare System

Pros: They provide the neccessary training to accomplish job expectations. Cons: You have to work hard for compensation. Get your money… Advice to Senior Management: Do not get too confortable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Methodist Healthcare System.

Worked for Methodist Healthcare System? Contribute to the Community!