Metro Medical Equipment

www.metromedicalequipment.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Metro Medical Equipment

Great place to work! Professional environment that fosters growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Metro Medical Equipment

Pros

I've grown a lot professionally since working at Metro Medical Equipment. Despite what other reviewers have said, there is a lot of room for advancement within the company. This company is always growing!

Upper management is very professional, yet they add a personal, friendly touch to the business. They are very active in the daily runnings of the business and care about their employees on a personal level.

The staff is very friendly and they are some of the hardest working people I know!

Cons

I don't know if this considered a "con", but overtime is watched very closely. Management believes employees should have a healthy work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep the professional/ personal touch. It adds warmth to the business.

reviews filtered by
  1. A horrible nightmare!!

Former Employee - Insurance Verification in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Insurance Verification in Livonia, MI

I worked at Metro Medical Equipment

Pros

I really can't even think of a pro, other than I no longer work there. Actually, the CEO is very nice but I'm just not sure he realizes how much the management is destroying the company.

Cons

Management is very manipulative & screams at vendors & employees. They are very condescending to employees & controlling. This was the worst company I have ever worked for.

Advice to Management

The CEO needs to not have upper management working out on the floor with employees or dealing with the vendors.
    The gossiping & back stabbing is horrible amongst management. The upper management is so unprofessional & worry more about having employees sign policies like"no graffiti in the bathroom" rather than actual policies that pertain to procedures needed to do the job.
    Appreciate your employees & treat them with respect!

Would Not Recommend

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I worked at Metro Medical Equipment

Pros

I gained a lot of experience with doing things on my own, communicating directly with other companies and working on various projects that were outside of my direct job responsibilities.

Cons

Little opportunity to advance, very political, poor feedback of performance, favoritism.

Advice to Management

Be a little more respectful of the employees needs and thoughts and you'd be surprised at how much that could change morale, employee performance and overall company performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Metro Medical Equipment