Metro Medical Equipment

www.metromedicalequipment.com
  www.metromedicalequipment.com
There are newer employer reviews for Metro Medical Equipment

Great place to work! Professional environment that fosters growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Metro Medical Equipment

Pros

I've grown a lot professionally since working at Metro Medical Equipment. Despite what other reviewers have said, there is a lot of room for advancement within the company. This company is always growing!

Upper management is very professional, yet they add a personal, friendly touch to the business. They are very active in the daily runnings of the business and care about their employees on a personal level.

The staff is very friendly and they are some of the hardest working people I know!

Cons

I don't know if this considered a "con", but overtime is watched very closely. Management believes employees should have a healthy work/life balance.

Keep the professional/ personal touch. It adds warmth to the business.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Metro Medical Equipment (View Most Recent)

Would Not Recommend

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I worked at Metro Medical Equipment

Pros

I gained a lot of experience with doing things on my own, communicating directly with other companies and working on various projects that were outside of my direct job responsibilities.

Cons

Little opportunity to advance, very political, poor feedback of performance, favoritism.

Be a little more respectful of the employees needs and thoughts and you'd be surprised at how much that could change morale, employee performance and overall company performance.

Unfortunate waste of potential

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I worked at Metro Medical Equipment

Pros

The work keeps you busy and there is always something to do

Cons

They want to hire people as cheaply as possible and if they can get someone for less they will let people go. The management does not seem to be able to figure out how many people they need working there and the best areas to use their working resources. It has a lot of potential, but the greed and the lack of concern for the employees is unfortunately above everything else.

Communicate better with the employees you might be surprised what people are willing to do and the improvement in their performances if you show them some consideration and respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Metro Medical Equipment

Worked for Metro Medical Equipment? Contribute to the Community!