MetroPCS

www.metropcs.com

Sales Coordinator

Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) Hawthorne, NY

ProsThe values are in the right places.

ConsThe concept of low-cost provider is overdone. Employees are asked to accept shortcomings in tools in order to meet the bottom line, and at the same time, the customer is led to believe that they are getting the lowest cost service, which is often not the case. So where did the "savings" go?

Advice to Senior ManagementAccept the role as a valid fourth carrier. Dump the concept of two separate companies between T-Mobile and Metro PCS; Metro PCS employees should be considered legitimate workers (after all, they did build a fully operational network in NY/North NJ of 4300 sites in under 5 years, with far fewer employees than any of the competitors). The perspective from below is lost on upper management, who care more about trimming heads to make investors happy. That is the exact prescription for disaster over the long run!

Good Company

I have been working at MetroPCS

Pros: really good management to work for Cons: is in a transition phase More

Great Company

Accounting Director (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

I have been working at MetroPCS full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Super people Honest, straightforward management Good benefits Reward performance Cons: Acquired by another wireless company Integration Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MetroPCS.

Worked for MetroPCS? Contribute to the Community!