MetroPCS

www.metropcs.com
There are newer employer reviews for MetroPCS

A Really Average Company

I worked at MetroPCS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company was frugal, and it DID pass the savings to its customers in the form of substantial cost savings for similar product offerings.

Cons

We were constantly reminded of the fact that we were working for the "low cost provider," affecting each dollar spent. The middle- and lower-tier employees were a distant concern for executive management, to whom, we were reminded, "we owe our livlihoods."

Have you forgotten the working masses that built your dream and made you more wealthy?

159 Other Employee Reviews for MetroPCS (View Most Recent)

Telecommunications service provider and cell phone organization with BIG goals and vision.

Former Employee - Director of Finance and Operations in Alameda, CA
    Former Employee - Director of Finance and Operations in Alameda, CA

I worked at MetroPCS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The San Francisco regional office was run like other progressive bay area entities; business casual dress, a few friendly dogs in the office daily, and fun team builders; overall positive, knowledgeable, and professional employees from top to bottom ... although there is a few less than.

Cons

During my tenure, there seemed to be an underlying drive to consolidate infrastructure at Corporate [Dallas] that was not spoken of but clearly existed.

Unfortunately, due to bonus structure, the operational regions seem to be in competition with each other although presented as collaborative by Corporate.

As the acquisition by T-Mobile continues to progress, be forthright with employees who may be in positions considered for consolidation [layoffs] and the timing thereof.

Great Company to work for your growth

Current Employee - Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at MetroPCS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is great company among telecom operators to work for.You get lots of flexibility to carry out your duties and ownership of what you are doing.You are entrusted with lot of responsibilities and faith in your abilities which make you do a extra mile for your company.

Cons

Small company with limited money to buy new spectrum to expand their network.

Prefect Employer.They are doing great.Beating big names likes APPLE,GOOGLE in their work culture.

There are newer employer reviews for MetroPCS