Metrohm USA
www.metrohmusa.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

An excellent company to work for with many long term satisfied employees.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsCo-workers are amoung the best people I've ever met. The environment is stimulating and resourceful. There is a great deal of help and support from headquarters which houses a team of knowledgeable, friendly associates. The benefits and compensation opportunity are the best that I have experienced in my 31 year career in this industry. The company provides all materials and resources necessary for successful completion of each individual's goals. Industry, application, technical and service expertise is abundant and of the highest caliber.

ConsUpper management lacks critical experience. Important decisions are delayed at times with little or no insight to macroeconomic implications. The company has recently undertaken a major move and reorganization which caused a some what less than desireable transition.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication from employees. Acknowledge the knowledge and expertise available from field and subordinate personnel.

There are newer reviews on Metrohm USA.

Worked for Metrohm USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Metrohm USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Metrohm USA CEO Dr. Christoph Fässler. All reviews posted anonymously by Metrohm USA employees.