Metroplex Management Group

There are newer employer reviews for Metroplex Management Group

I LOVE MY JOB

Current Employee - Administrator in Arlington, TX
Current Employee - Administrator in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Three words: GROWTH, SUCCESS, RESPECT.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say at all.

Keep doing what youre doing. It feels very nice to feel comfortable and know exactly what it is i have to do. Everyone at metroplex is awesome!

11 Other Employee Reviews for Metroplex Management Group (View Most Recent)

Their management training program has given me the tools to be successful in my professional life.

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Arlington, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They give you the tools to be your own boss. 100% Promotion from with in and Zero Seniority

Cons

They teach you how to have to manage yourself and self motivate. If you are someone who needs constant supervision, then this job is not for you. I love working here and can't wait to see what else they have in store for my career.

Keep doing what you guys are doing. We have been expanding at a constant rate across the country. We have a great opportunities available to us all.

I have been working at Metroplex Management Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Firstly, I do not start work early in the morning. The pay is rewarding. There are several advancement opportunities. I have the ability to self manage. There is open communication in the office. The job is fun overall.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company. I cant think of anything I would change.

Great job, I wouldnt change a thing.

There are newer employer reviews for Metroplex Management Group