Metropolitan Bank and Trust
www.metrobank.com.ph Makati, Philippines 5000+ Employees

High standard financial institution

Branch Operations Officer (Former Employee)

ProsThey value most on customers and with high quality of service. They offer a very satisfactory salary. A good standard on employee empowerment and self improvement.

ConsSome senior officer on the countryside levels are promoted trough palakasan system but not quite qualified for the position and upon assumption of post they mostly under estimate rank and file especially those that committed some mistakes during their assumption as junior officers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher management should have a comprehensive screening on some officers before they are promoted to senior officers including a survey on rank and file and not just depend on recommendations of other senior officers.

Contented

Administrative (Former Employee)
    Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at Metropolitan Bank and Trust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: there are many benefits for staffs Cons: lately becomes stingy on benefits Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Check Out the Company First Before Applying

Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee)
    Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at Metropolitan Bank and Trust full-time for more than a year

Pros: They provide good benefits for officers. Steady income of at least 15 months with… Cons: A lot of people are demotivated which would somehow affect… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to suggestions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Metropolitan Bank and Trust.

Worked for Metropolitan Bank and Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Metropolitan Bank and Trust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Metropolitan Bank and Trust CEO Arthur V. Ty. All reviews posted anonymously by Metropolitan Bank and Trust employees.