It was the worst. I hated waking up in the morning knowing that I had to work there.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brooklyn, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Metropolitan Jewish Health System

Pros

when I started working for MJHS it was like a dream. i loved waking up in the morning and I actually looked forward to work. Suddenly everything changed for me for the worst.

Cons

If you are not good with a higher-up then its like your time is limited there now. A lot of favoritism goes on there. After my 3rd year of working there it just got worst and worst every year. MJHS is very unprofessional when it comes down to their employees.

If you do not kiss upper management then you are out of luck.

Other Reviews for Metropolitan Jewish Health System

Metropolitan is a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Metropolitan Jewish Health System

Pros

I am truly proud to work for Metropolitan. We have three major business entities, Home Care, Nursing Homes and Managed Care and there are a varieties of opportunities for professionals, managers and administrative workers and in each one. The overall culture at Metropolitan is employee/family friendly and staff can expect to receive one of the most generous benefits and compensation packages in the region. Metropolitan operates with the highest professional and ethical standards. Quality patient care and employee satisfaction a are top priorities.

Cons

Not necessarily a 'con' for everyone, but Metropolitan is a dynamic organization that has gone through and continutes to look into acquisitions, expansions and new business ventures. This environment may not be for individuals who are change-adverse.

Continue focusing on service excellence and leadership development. Metropolitan is a great place to work and getting better all the time.

Progressive and ethical health care organization

I have been working at Metropolitan Jewish Health System full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Conducts all business in an ethical and honest manner. Strives for excellence in patient outcomes and quality of care. Invests in leadership development. Extremely innovative and saavy CEO, who has a very long history with the organization and who has positioned the company to weather healthcare market change and reform. Agile organization that responds and reacts quickly when necessary but with a long term vision and mission.

Cons

With agility comes a fast paced environment, lots of change and a certain degree of ambiguity. Less structure than some people can handle.

Continue to make employee and leadership development a top priority.

There are newer employer reviews for Metropolitan Jewish Health System.

Worked for Metropolitan Jewish Health System? Contribute to the Community!