Metropolitan LifeWorks

www.metrolifeworks.com

Awesome opportunity where I refined my sales skills and acheived economic freedom.

Junior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe team culture really brought out the best in my professional skills. Everyone there is extremely talented. In particular Derek Fisher worked closely with me and was dedicated to seeing me succed. It was the first place I've ever worked where I felt so comfortable working in a race diverse office. There really is no limit as to how successfuly you can be financially.

ConsOne time I was 5 seconds late and they wouldn't let me into the moring meeting. It was because of a bad accident and traffic sucked and he replied "everyone has traffic". Not everyone had the accident, tho.

Advice to Senior ManagementI agree, I think there should be more pictures on the website, especially team night. Also, hook us up with the latest and greatest free phones, it would really help us out in the field!

Toughest job I ever had but love every second of it.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Metropolitan LifeWorks

Pros: Training, training, training. Constant development and learning. Tons of growth, management positions available for… Cons: Pretty high expectation to always be prepared to work and learn. Those who have… Advice to Senior Management: Take more pictures of what we do in our morning… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Metropolitan LifeWorks.

Worked for Metropolitan LifeWorks? Contribute to the Community!