Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc.
www.mt.com 150 to 499 Employees

Used to be a great place to work, until it became Mettler.

ProsDepends in what position you have and who you brown nose with. If you play the game, then you are rewarded. If you are knowledgeable but you are critical of management and very out spoken, then you should look else where.

ConsUpper Management has no clue what is going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealized that you don't need to act like big brother and recognize your employees. Stop creating an atmosphere for "yes men," and suck ups.

Great place to work

Software Test Engineer (Former Employee)
    Columbia, MD

I worked at Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good environment for learning. Family oriented and great benefits. Cons: I don't have anything bad to say. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you brown nose the right people you will go far.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc. full-time

Pros: Exceptional co-workers who'll work in a great team environment and cares about each other. Benefit are pretty much the standard… Cons: Management with unrealistic goals compare with other companies metrics. They award people who… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with employees. Better Training. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc..

Worked for Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc. CEO Olivier A. Filliol. All reviews posted anonymously by Mettler-Toledo Autochem, Inc. employees.