There are newer employer reviews for Mfg.com

Overall a fast paced, energentic workplace.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

My management was the best in the world. Energy was always high, and the goal was always clearly defined. The workspace was very agile in nature, and communication was always encouraged in the IT department. We were teamed directly with Sales and that created a level of cooperation within the company that I have not seen since.

Cons

That management is no longer there. Efforts that IT was moving towards seemed to be continually blocked by other parts of the business. Other areas of senior management would reward various departments even when they were missing their goals. IT was looked at as a means to an end, rather than a strategic partner within the overall organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Mfg.com

1. Major management issues

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great idea Potential to make a major impact on the market Travel Industry experts on staff IT team is very solid

Cons

Management has no idea how to manage a company as it grows over 100 people Business model has flaws, which are taking too long to fix No communication about performance when its not positive

2. Excellent prospects for movers and shakers!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Management at this company is top notch. My experience working there was outstanding.

Cons

The pay seemed to be on the low side. Perhaps the flip side of a company keeping its costs down to stay competitive is..

Advice to Management

Senior management consistently leaves you feeling like they're large and in charge. I don't have any advice. Only praise. This company left a very good taste in my mouth after about two years!