Mi Pueblo Foods
www.mipueblofoods.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

This is a growing organization where contributors can make a footprint and make a difference in our company!

Cash Management Analyst (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Mi Pueblo Foods full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWe are value driven, traditionally minded and outcome oriented. Mi Pueblo is not just a company…we recognize high performers, we invest in the right potential and we engage our communities and deliver nothing but the best; from scholarship programs, cultural nostalgic experiences, to donation campaigns. We do all this - and sell quality groceries!

ConsProcessess shift and one has to be flexible. If you are looking to maintain as opposed to develop this may not be the right time for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Great place to learn and grow

Grocery Clerk (Current Employee)
Tracy, CA

I have been working at Mi Pueblo Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros: growth throughout the company is great Cons: I do not have any at this point Advice to Senior Management: none at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mi Pueblo Foods.

Worked for Mi Pueblo Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mi Pueblo Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mi Pueblo Foods CEO Juvenal Chavez . All reviews posted anonymously by Mi Pueblo Foods employees.