Miami Children's Hospital
www.mch.com Miami, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Top notch vision and mission; poor regard of talent

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsBright CEO. Top notch drive. CEO Knows what it takes to grow and success. Nice vision and mission. Staff is passionate about the hospital. Nurses care for each other and for patients and parents. Managers work very hard. Nice location. Nice building. very colourful.

ConsPeople have a sad sense of disappointment. Not good enough is the message coming from the top. Evaluation process is a downer. No matter how hard you work the result is the same. You're average. Slowly you lose motivation and become robotic and working for a paystub. when you dont care for people, people stop caring too. I dont know what these top people look like. the chief of talent care more about the numbers than the staff and good IT people are leaving left and right because the VP is a bully. I cannot remember the last time I saw the senior people. That says a lot about the culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to basics. It is not rocket science. talk to people. stop scaring people. stop the not good enough mentality. stop cutting employees bread and butter. slow down. people will save millions if you would listen to us. but you think you are so smart and you have all the answers. good luck with that. stop blaming supervisors. you are the problem. let me do my work. stop controling everything and being in my business. focus on what is working, instead of crying about what is not working.

Great strategy if you are a robot

Director (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Miami Children's Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The employees who work at MCH are very dedicated and compassionate. Most used… Cons: Most of the senior leadership team acts like robots & treat their employees like robots. Instead of promoting employees using positive and engaging behaviors, they… Advice to Senior Management: Save face and stop playing word games and I'm smarter than you with your employees and each other. Why don't you leave employees alone to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Respected organization with high standards, morals and integrity?????

(Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Miami Children's Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I truly believe most MCH employees love working at the hospital. Doctors, Nurses and staff all take… Cons: Some members of executive management team lack integrity and morals which is very sad for such a once proud organization. The new leadership team… Advice to Senior Management: 1) Establish a zero tolerance policy and make all executive leadership members follow MCH Way core values and principals set by Dr. Kini. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Miami Children's Hospital.

Worked for Miami Children's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miami Children's Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Miami Children's Hospital CEO M. Narendra Kini. All reviews posted anonymously by Miami Children's Hospital employees.