Michael Kors
www.michaelkors.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Fast growth, can be very rigid, lots of turnover

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsIt's a fast growing company, good discount, they were flexible with hours. Because they are growing fast there are a lot of opportunities constantly opening up.

ConsA lot of managerial turnover, I had 4 store managers across 2 stores in a little over 2 years. My manager seemed to spend wayyyy too much time stressed out about her work.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter pay would be nice, you also need to hire better managers

Good experience, nice people

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Michael Kors part-time for less than a year

Pros: The salary is competitive for someone who is still in college (12.50 p/h + 3%… Cons: Somewhat strict about taking time off, or having a tight schedule. If you're a student, you'll definitely have some trouble with scheduling. They don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful

Seasonal (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Michael Kors as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Seasonal so extremely busy however everyone worked as a team… Cons: None. I had a wonderful experience. Advice to Senior Management: Perhaps giving the seasonal the key to handle returns. Getting manager approval sometimes… More
There are newer reviews on Michael Kors.

Worked for Michael Kors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michael Kors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Michael Kors CEO John Idol . All reviews posted anonymously by Michael Kors employees.