There are newer employer reviews for Michael Page

Excellent growth opportunities in an entrepreneurial environment

Current Employee - Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Current Employee - Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Michael Page full-time

Pros

Environment- Highly entrepreneurial culture wherin you are responsible for managing your own P&L
Competition- Very competitive environment which creates an atmosphere of excitment and drives everyone to put in their best effort
Meritocracy- Truly meritocratic environment, if you perform well then no one can stop you from growing
Training & development - Every employee is trained extensively in different areas & is given sufficient amount of time to settle down
Exposure- On a daily basis, one gets the opportunity to interact with senior stakeholders who are working with some of the best organizations
Co-workers- Young, dynamic & hardworking people
Compensation- Attractive fixed compensation and if you perform well then sky is the limit !

Cons

Long working hours but the day seems to just fly by!

222 Other Employee Reviews for Michael Page (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Michael Page full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fast track career progression at a place that doesn't care much about where you came from before, just what you do today.
    Excellent Training to be winner and to remain a winner for the rest of your career.The company is run on a never say no philosophy, so you become a natural go getter after being a part of this business.

Cons

nothing so far in my career here.

n/a

An professional experience that is a perfect blend of work & fun !

I have been working at Michael Page (less than an year)

Pros

When I was looking for a job opportunity, I was very clear about what I wanted. I'm a passionate and self driven individual and for someone like me Michael Page has been a fantastic place.

Passion and ownership are encouraged and at the same time hard work and results are rewarded ! The best part about the company is the meritocratic culture. Weeks are intense with meetings with clients and candidates but come friday, the team lets steam out with crazy social agenda in nearby clubs & lounges.

Every employee in the company is young and hungry and that can mean only one thing.. living the "work hard & party harder" life ! So, if you are driven & want to make it big at a young age, Michael Page's definitely a place for you !

Cons

The only con I see is that work hours are long but this is negated by the work environment itself ! When time flies, you know work is fun !

There are newer employer reviews for Michael Page