Michaels Stores
www.michaels.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Great Part-Time Job

Replenishment Associate (Current Employee)
Albany, NY

ProsMy manager was a major reason I enjoyed working at Michael's. he was interesting and funny and made work enjoyable.

ConsIt is basically minimum wage. As a member of the replenishment team, we do a lot of work. Some of it is very physical as we are required to build fixtures and continuously bend and walk around the store.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking our hours away just because sales goals were not reached! If people do not come into the store on a certain day, sales are obviously not going to be met. As employees, we cannot help this event and should not suffer because of it. We can only push sales to those actually in the store.

Never get a job here

(Current Employee)
    Coppell, TX

I have been working at Michaels Stores as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: You can build retail, marketing, and corporate experiences. Cons: - High politics between co-workers, managers, departments - Combined 3 people jobs into 1 position= working through lunch hour, staying late, over time hours on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Custom Framer

Certified Custom Framer (Former Employee)
    Commerce, MI

I worked at Michaels Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good environment, great people, good training and learning curve. You have the… Cons: Minimum wage, poor hours, inexperienced management. Most of the… More
There are newer reviews on Michaels Stores.

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michaels Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Michaels Stores CEO Chuck Rubin . All reviews posted anonymously by Michaels Stores employees.