Michelin North America

www.michelin-us.com

Rewarding and educational.

Automation Technician (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsExcellent benefits and salary advancements. Train there employees well. Everything is well documented. Safety is taken as a high importance. They take a hole day shut the plant down and have a safety day with workshops for everyone.

ConsDifferent parts of the plant are very hot and nasty to work in. Rotating shifts are hard to get use to for some.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall the leadership at Michelin Tire was very professional. Sometimes the commication could be better. Having meeting after working 12 hours night shift always was rough.

Cult like

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lexington, SC

I have been working at Michelin North America

Pros: Benefits, training, diversity, technology and quality. At the core this… Cons: Good old boy mentality, corporate officials are clueless about what occurs inside plant.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire professional, impartial people for management positions. internal relationships destroy integrity of work environment. Grade… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) Tuscaloosa, AL

I have been working at Michelin North America

Pros: Pay, opportunities for advancement, people Cons: Union Environment, culture is old Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Michelin North America.

Worked for Michelin North America? Contribute to the Community!