Michelin North America
www.michelin-us.com Greenville, SC 5000+ Employees

Fantastic training by a world-class company that values its employees by giving them all the necessary tools to succeed.

Area Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Michelin North America full-time for more than a year

ProsMichelin is a company that provides a great employment package including fantastic benefits, upward mobility and constant training to build your skill set.

ConsCorporate management sometimes has a hard time relating to real world, field-based situations. Things are different out in the field than they are in the office and viewing things from behind a desk sometimes doesn't translate to the person who directly experiences the situations.

Industrial Engineer

Industrial Engineer (Former Employee)
Anderson, SC

I worked at Michelin North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very good company to work for. Good culture and they have a high level of respect… Cons: Advancement through the company is a very slow process and take years to get to the level desired. The… Advice to Senior Management: The company does a great job in training and preparing leaders to take the next role. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent Opportunities

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at Michelin North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent Benefits programs and chances for advancement if willing to relocate and… Cons: Not as in touch with needs of the employee and family as they… Advice to Senior Management: Look at your open door policy and ensure employees can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Michelin North America.

Worked for Michelin North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michelin North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Michelin North America CEO Pete Selleck . All reviews posted anonymously by Michelin North America employees.