Michigan State

www.msu.edu

Great place to work. A lot of employees don't realize how "good we have it" compared to private industry for benefits.

Analyst (Current Employee) East Lansing, MI

ProsBenefits (not as good as the State, but great compared to private industry). Flexibility (at least in my dept). Being part of the campus community. Opportunities for advancement and continued education.

ConsDepartments/colleges all function very independently, so there isn't a lot of consistency between departments. Pros in my dept may not be pros in another dept, and vice versa. A lot of people grumble and don't appreciate what we have, because they've never worked anywhere else so they think the grass is always greener.

School

I have been working at Michigan State

Pros: Big campus, Fun times, Helpful Teachers Cons: Big classrooms and increased tuition More

A very good place to study

Ph D Student (Current Employee) East Lansing, MI

I have been working at Michigan State full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very nice campus, very nice environment, very good professors Cons: a small engineering department, too few courses Advice to Senior Management: More courses needs to be opened in EE Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Michigan State.

Worked for Michigan State? Contribute to the Community!