MicroEdge

www.microedge.com

Management of employees = major issue for this company.

Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) Edina, MN

ProsGood pay and benefits. Fun/good people in the MN office. NY is a completely different story.

ConsPoor management. Unprofessional. Customers call in to the helpdesk to report issues and rather than being assisted right away, they are given a ticket # and promised a call back w/in 2 hours. Not good customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more professional. Don't call other employees names or talk behind their backs in meetings and when the person isn't present. ASK your employees how they are doing every once in a while as opposed to just telling them they're doing well. Employees need to be critiqued Have your management team go through continuous management training/education.

MicroEdge SR Manager HR & Recruiting responded to this review

Dec 11, 2013

I'm sorry you had this experience, and would like to talk to you about it. Will you email me? whauser@microedge.com

We're doing some additional training for our managers, and hope this addresses
... More

Fantastic experience working for a great company

I have been working at MicroEdge

Pros: Make a difference in the world while getting paid! Cons: Clients are difficult to work with at times More

ME

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MicroEdge full-time

Pros: lots of flexibility, very friendly people Cons: salary is on the lower end Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MicroEdge.

Worked for MicroEdge? Contribute to the Community!