Micron Technology
www.micron.com Boise, ID 5000+ Employees

Loved it

Yield Enhancement Engineer (Former Employee)
Manassas, VA

ProsExciting job, outstanding pay and relocation services, fast paced environment, got to use state of the art equipment, LOTS of training on the job, many interesting classes to help you become better at your job, and gained many valuable skills, clean and organized workplace, friendly atmosphere and nice co-workers.

ConsThe cafeteria food was sub-par and there were not many good choices for eating out in the immediate surrounding area. But they do provide plenty of coolers and microwaves in the break room if you choose to bring your own lunch.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your direct reports, be personable.

Decent Perks

Optical Test Engineer (Current Employee)
    Longmont, CO

I have been working at Micron Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: Wonderful work environment, responsive HR Department, exciting technology. International travel was… Cons: Little dignity when division was sold and all employess laid… Advice to Senior Management: When you prepare a layoff, have some dignity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is very good company to start your career and grow.

Process Engineer (Current Employee)
    Manassas, VA

I have been working at Micron Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits and compensation provided. Cons: Annual/Semi Annual bonuses are very infrequent and very little Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Micron Technology.

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Micron Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Micron Technology CEO D. Mark Durcan. All reviews posted anonymously by Micron Technology employees.