Micron Technology

www.micron.com

Working in Micron Semiconductor (Singapore) - Assembly / Test Operations

Manager (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

Pros- Good work-life balance until recently. Globally, Micron is in the midst of "transformation" and while difficult now, will make the company stronger after the process is done (expect another year before settling).
- Informal atmosphere, friendly people, good mix of old timers and newbies.
- centrally located with Boon Keng MRT nearby (about 5 mins walk), and just 4 station from city (Dhoby Gaut). PIE, CTE - access to expressway is close by.

Cons- annual salary increase is based on "market review". May get zero increment if you hit the 1.0x comparatio, which is based on your job grade median (50% range).
- opportunity of promotion to management level not many, but engineers in-line promotion is available to senior level. Principal level need to have strong support by managers, and engrg council. Must have strong technical contribution which is fair.

Advice to Senior ManagementPls review comparatio of 50% (1.0x) and bump up to 60% (at least) to make overall compensation more attractive to retain and hire new talents.

Micron Technology focus very much on Trust & Teamwork.

Fab Support Engineer (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Micron Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Micron Technology focus on trust and teamwork. Besides, respect is… Cons: Volatile industry and hence the bonus is not as good as compared to… Advice to Senior Management: More variable bonus is welcomed when market is good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Okay company overall, but the lack of prospect and ambitions pushes me

Automation Intern (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Micron Technology as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly Mentors Good Pay Good benefit Enriching Project Many flexibility. I am given many… Cons: Can be boring Confusing Manager Very silo-ed between division Low bonus Slow and difficuly… Advice to Senior Management: Look at workers' happiness.be wary on your way of sharing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Micron Technology.

Worked for Micron Technology? Contribute to the Community!