Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

It was fantastic

Program Manager Intern (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe internship program is obviously designed to fix any problems before they occur. I had very clear project expectations, lots of positive feedback, great working conditions, and excellent compensation.

ConsThe only major downside was the fact my project had trouble finding programmers to actually implement the planned feature, but my manager compensated very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's hard to think of any way to improve - my overall experience was amazing. I guess the major problem is trying to coordinate so many projects in so many discrete departments.

Used to be a great place, no longer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: It's easy and supported to move across teams and positions there's a good learning… Cons: Moving to a model where people are "cogs in the machine" Political alignment is key, must be assigned to a… Advice to Senior Management: Creating a culture where people are too afraid to express opinions and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Was okay overall

Lead Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

I worked at Microsoft

Pros: Don't get such an exposure to Test anywhere in the… Cons: Too much in-fighting and focus on one-upping the other guy Advice to Senior Management: Reward based on team feedback and performance More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!