Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

A good, challenging foray into the technology marketing sector

Process Manager (Former Employee)

ProsMicrosoft does a great job of enbracing the extrepreneurial spirit of employees and the company will spare no expense to get employess the tools needed to be successful. However, work/life balance will suffer tremendously because employees are always expected to be on/connected. All in all, Microsoft is a great company to work for.

ConsWork/life balance at Microsoft is not very good. Employees are expected to be connected all the time and the company does very little to embrace the diversity of hispanic americans and african americans and that fact is underscored but the overall number of hires in those two classes.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement could do a better job of communicating the truth to employess about the company commitment to family so that people will not be blind sided.

Its worthwhile working at microsoft

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Bhubaneswar (India)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Its marketing strength & leadership quality Cons: Disrespect & partiality towards low standard employees Advice to Senior Management: Think before you take any step be it taking advice… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sink or swim in a pool of very nice sharks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Microsoft

Pros: Great comp and opportunities to impact the market. Fantastic resource available to… Cons: It's sink or swim management. If you get a new manager that's difficult to work with you are stuck. Upper management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!