Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,479 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Microsoft -One of the happiest places on earth!

Staffing Consultant (Former Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsAs an 18 Veteran of Microsoft, I openly express my fondest appreciation for all that Microsoft has instilled in me as a young adult growing up in an ever-changing culture in terms of ethics, personal values, teamwork, accountabilities, how to set clear objectives, exceed my goals, strive for work- life balance, build relationships, work intimately with customers and partners, build products and services and learn to how deal with ambiguity in Corporate America. Whew these are just a few!

Microsoft will and has the capability to exceeed your career goals beyond your wildest expectations! Lending you opportunities to make a difference personally and for millions of customers worldwide.

If you are an individual who strives for EXCELLENCE - Microsoft is the place for you!

ConsSeriously - I drank too much diet coke - FREE soda and beverages every day!
There are 95K employees the company - Stay Networked!
Be sure you keep in mind - Your CAREER consists of 3 parts - Microsoft, your manager and you. It takes all three of you to make it go!

Wear your badge proudly!

Excellent environment with work/life balance.

Software Development Engineer I (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros: Comprehensive healthcare Work on software that's used by millions Work/life balance is good - 40 hours is… Cons: Development cycle can be slow. Performance review process is long and… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of stack ranking for performance reviews. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to grow and learn lots about technology

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Ability to change jobs, grow in your career. Love being able to learn about new technology - lots of opportunity for training. -Ability to beta test… Cons: -Managers are not rewarded for being strong managers, appear that there is more of a focus on managers delivering their own results, in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.