Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,470 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Challenging and Rewarding

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCreative, intelligent people. You have the autonomy to craft your business within certain pre-determined boundaries. Benefits are excellent and there is flexiblity in work/life balance. Compensation is reasonable.

ConsWorking long hours. High stress especially in sales roles. Lots of complexity and ambiguity. You have to really know how to navigate Microsoft to be successful. Promotions are few even when exceed goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to develop a genuine interest in your people.

Overall the company is good

I have been working at Microsoft full-time

Pros: Work culture, Compensation,Technology,Benefits,Work life balance Cons: Career opportunities are less. Only college hires have more importance Advice to Senior Management: Senior management should be changed to really bring changes in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it's a wonderful experience to work for microsoft

Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros: Microsoft helps you create solid impact around you. You can change people's lives by providing a better technology.… Cons: I don't see a big con working for Microsoft. It's a great… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure somehow the sentiments are positive and stock goes up.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.