Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,473 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Excellent Company to work for

Software Development Engineer Intern (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

ProsThe company took good care of the interns, even the ones not in the Redmond location. Microsoft had a fun culture, interesting events, and an overall well organized intern program.

ConsMicrosoft is a large company that can be stuck in process and organization, that might slow down work progress and stifle creativity in favor of organized productivity.

Great Place to Work, Challenging with Good Work/Life Balance

Program Manager II (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work on some of the most impactful products and have a lot… Cons: Sometimes there can be too little willingness to take risks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Smart people, ability to make a real difference

Principal Program Manager Lead (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The ability to work on real, cool and important technology that is used by millions of people across the world. Intelligent, helpful and hard-working people.… Cons: Adapting to change isn't always easy (reorgs can be confusing to navigate), there's often an underlying tension about… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to encourage divisions to collaborate to build great customer experiences, continue to encourage taking risks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.