Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,035 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Excellent Intern experience

I have been working at Microsoft as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat atmosphere with lots of friendly, talented co-workers. Most Type-As, but nobody was unprofessional. Everyone was willing to assist in my development, and they really cared about your future with the company.

ConsIt was a four-month internship so there wasn't too long to leave a bad taste in my mouth. It is difficult to get full-time within the organization, as it is in most places. Microsoft typically hired people with many years of industry experience, which made the entry doors rather barred for young.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire younger people.

great company to work for

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: great salary, bonus, stock, perks Cons: problem of big companies - management indolence, work life balance More

A great tech company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People, benefits, leading edge technologies, work environment Cons: Growing bureaucracy, growing focus on short term revenue Advice to Senior Management: Inspire people with long term vision Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.