Microsoft
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Marketing (Former Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

ProsMicrosoft is a great company to work for. Compensation & benefits are competitive, work / life balance is great, and career progression opportunities are there if you seek them out.

They work hard at culture, which seems to pay dividends on the whole, though there can be a group vs group mentality at times.

ConsIt is a slow moving beast, and bureaucracy can get in the way of getting things done.

Excellent tenure in MS

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Microsoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Exposure to varoud tecnnologies at a very fast pace. Cons: Permanant night shift. No rotation Advice to Senior Management: Should regulate the night shift a bit better and not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Premier Field Engineer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Microsoft

Pros: You can enjoy the technical things at customer's sites. Cons: Hard to manage your work time. More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.