Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Life of a Systems Engineer @ Microsoft

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsCollaborative and flexible schedules. Microsoft has good benefits and wealth of learning opportunity because it has huge selections of articles, books, and media in the library.

ConsDepending on the group(s) you're in but some groups practice discrimination and only hired their own kind of people (ie..East Indian People).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more involved in employee selection and careful on who you put in charge of hiring. Group diversity is most important and harnessing the most talents.

big company miniimal chance of shipping code

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft as an intern for less than a year

Pros: awesome benefits, 9 to 5 job Cons: big company, lost in crowd Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work if it aligns with your career goals.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Microsoft full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lots of resources, career mobility and strong investments in employee development. Product quality is high,… Cons: Low innovation value for customers. Intensely political and bureaucratic. Not a great culture for professional sales people. The company is focused on technology, not customers.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!