Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,478 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work as a summer intern.

Intern (Former Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsThe internship program at Microsoft is excellent. They seem to treat interns as full time employees in terms of work. They also have lots of pretty fun events over the course of the summer and you get a chance to meet a lot of other interns and network within the company. They also pay really well.

ConsThe project I was given could have been more interesting, but that seems to vary a lot between interns.

Microsoft Student Partner Program

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Great benefits with a lot of swag. Students get an… Cons: Pay is very very low. Some of the work is sometimes very tedious. You really need… Advice to Senior Management: Pay students a little more or go back to weekly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worth it

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: learn how Microsoft runs and you can learn more about… Cons: you have little freedom to choose what you like to do and you… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.