Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,472 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

Digital advertising Account Manager

Digital Advertising Account Management (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

ProsGreat people. Great projects. Amazing benefits. $0.00 copay on doctor visits or any kind of medical procedures. Women get 6 weeks of maternity leave. Plus 3 weeks vacation. Digital advertising sales was awesome. MS had great sales support, excellent resources, and always had enough of a budget to do the things we needed to do, e.g., travel, entertain, business needs, etc. Every other company I worked for has had such tight budgets; it seems like I'm always struggling to get the help I need.

ConsIn the Dallas office, career advancement is limited because the majority of our operations were either out of New York or Redmond. If you're willing to move though, career advancement is nearly unlimited. MS is really good about not limiting you to functional silos. In their view, good talent is good talent and can be used in many different departments.

I wish I can get the job, I left in 2009 and regret it.

Patent Assessment (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Microsoft part-time

Pros: Challenging environment surrounded with smart people, with the right values, I left… Cons: Timely deadlines, seasonal pressure, pleaseing your bosses Advice to Senior Management: could use some more appreciation from upper management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Smart people, interesting work

Software Development Engineer (Former Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I worked at Microsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They do a little bit of everything. If you… Cons: The culture is frustrating, and it feels like the executive level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.