Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Awesome company

Research Intern (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsMicrosoft is located in Redmond, WA where you can have really nice weather during the summer. There are tons of nice and stimulating people in Microsoft, and tons of projects that are stimulating, challenging, and fun. I liked the food at the food court; there are diversity from pasta and burgers to pad thai and pho. You will absolutely love your experience at Microsoft. Plus, free sodas all the time.

ConsThere are not so many cons about working at Microsoft as an intern. But it is well known that their management somehow does not always work well; teams could be in a not-so-good relationship with other teams and all.

Program Manager

Program Manager (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

I worked at Microsoft full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Smart people, great benefits, flexible hours, fun atmosphere, discounted software, educational benefits. Challenging… Cons: Team spread across different continents; expected to be available almost round the clock for meetings. Too big... multiple teams… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

not really good enough

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Microsoft

Pros: good environment, team work, product Cons: limitation about employee future development More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!