There are newer employer reviews for Microsoft

Best FT Experience Ever, Great company with bright future

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager
Current Employee - Technical Account Manager

I have been working at Microsoft full-time (more than a year)

Pros

At this satellite office: Pay is great relative to other companies in the area; large enough office to have a good community and café; very intelligent peers.

Cons

Work-life balance depends on role and manager; large enough office to offer enough training opportunities; limited opportunities to expand outside of the services arm of the company.

reviews filtered by

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits at Microsoft are very good such as bonus, health insurance plan, retirement plan etc. We currently in a team room which I think is a great way of collaborating with your colleagues.

Cons

Promotions can slow down as reach up in the ladder. Weather at Redmond may not be everyone as it sees lot of rain each year and very short summer

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Microsoft full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great work/life balance, and great compensation and benefits.

Cons

Too many processes hampers agility and causes many teams to release code at a pace that's considerably slower than our competitors.

There are newer employer reviews for Microsoft