Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

I've learned alot of the years but things are different now in the marketplace.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsWorking with great technology and exposure to worldwide scaled business model. The opportunity to engage with partners and customers to impact how they leverage our software.

ConsMS has changed over the years and in Redmond, it's alot more political and visibility and ability to proress is often a factor of the relationships you have vs. job performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're loosing great people. You're no longer competitive in attracting and retaining the best talent. Morale is declining and it just seems that you're not realizing what made MS a great place to work before seems no longer to be true.

The Best Experience Ever

Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: It is great to work amongst a huge set of talented People Microsoft… Cons: Seattle weather Pay Scale You need to be at the company for… Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great Job. Please continue to be aggressive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Microsoft is an excellent company to work for, learn and… Cons: As with any large company, it is often difficult to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!