Worst job I have ever had in Colorado

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Microtech-Tel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None here, very depressing. ICK

Cons

Dirty office, the owner is very rude and fires people with no explanation, depressing work environment, no career path or growth, everyone walks on egg shells, no guidance, no support, bad culture all around. I went in very positive, but came our depressed and beaten down. They are losing customers because of poor customer service.

Advice to Management

This is America you cannot treat your employees this way without them fighting back!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work!

Current Employee - Former Billing and Provisioning Specialist Now Project Manager/SE in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Microtech-Tel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great place to work if you want to work hard you will be rewarded with opportunities for personal and professional growth. There are numerous employees that have been working with and for MTT for 10+ years. An amazing place for technology learning opportunities and career growth. A stable company with a long standing history. We continue to grow and expand into new areas of technology.

Cons

None that I have seen in the 2 years I have been here.

Advice to Management

Thank you for treating me with respect and listening to my opinions and vision. I love feeling like I am a part of the MTT family. You are always willing to help out and encourage us to expand our knowledge.

2. Horrific, Terrible, Lack Luster, Criminal, Not A good place to work

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Englewood, CO

I worked at Microtech-Tel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No such thing at this company this company is terrible organized and doesn't make professional choices

Cons

Dis organized,non professional not friendly, they throw you into training with no actual training and expect you to get everything within a snap of your fingers if not you are out the door the president of the company is a liar and very sneaky.

Advice to Management

I was fired after 1 month of working there I had a pre existing condition and still was fired for having a severe panic attack while at work and could not make it in till the end of the week. This company does not have the right to fire people for sicknesses. I even had doctors notes and was let go the following day I came back and was told my performance was not condusive to the current work flow. However I feel the reason I was let go because of my health which in the state of COLORADO IS ILLEGAL PERIOD!!!!!yes you might have great parties and food and Fridays but that doesn't give you an excuse to treat your employees like crap!!!! Sam Kumar is not kind and money hungry with drive but not exact idea to focus on to deliver .if you have the option to work here I would not look forward to the bonus is almost impossible to get but sam will swear that you can get a bonus. The staff is also terrible and not friendly.