Mid America Clinical Laboratories
www.maclonline.com Indianapolis, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Recently turned over to Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Phlebotomist (Current Employee)
Bedford, IN

ProsDouble-time on recognized holiday's. Paid time off is acquired. Some of our previous hospital techniques have become easier to manage and we're now considered a STAT laboratory.

ConsPatient system is a DOS program that does not meet the needs of a hospital setting, very low tech (used by all MACL locations). Tight on the budget and lost some great supplies and earned some that our less safe in terms of patient contact.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have been in operation for many years. Please, respect that before you attempt to change the entire outlook and operation of our company overnight.

NOT "Best Places to Work"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Pros: The medical benefits and fellow co-workers. Cons: There is a lot of turnover in management and staff. Being told by your manager you are not… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employee's fairly and give raises/promotions when due and deserved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Labaoratory technician

Laboratory Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Pros: If you have a medical, chemical or biological degree...this would… Cons: As with any laboratory job....there are many hours worked during the evening and overnight. If… Advice to Senior Management: Although a very enjoyable job, the pay is fairly low which makes for a high turnover… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mid America Clinical Laboratories.

Worked for Mid America Clinical Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mid America Clinical Laboratories reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mid America Clinical Laboratories CEO Dianne VanNess. All reviews posted anonymously by Mid America Clinical Laboratories employees.