Mid America Clinical Laboratories

There are newer employer reviews for Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Recently turned over to Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Current Employee - Phlebotomist  in  Bedford, IN
Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Bedford, IN

I have been working at Mid America Clinical Laboratories part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Double-time on recognized holiday's. Paid time off is acquired. Some of our previous hospital techniques have become easier to manage and we're now considered a STAT laboratory.

Cons

Patient system is a DOS program that does not meet the needs of a hospital setting, very low tech (used by all MACL locations). Tight on the budget and lost some great supplies and earned some that our less safe in terms of patient contact.

We have been in operation for many years. Please, respect that before you attempt to change the entire outlook and operation of our company overnight.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Mid America Clinical Laboratories (View Most Recent)

NOT "Best Places to Work"

I worked at Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Pros

The medical benefits and fellow co-workers.

Cons

There is a lot of turnover in management and staff. Being told by your manager you are not allowed to go to HR for issues. HR knowing this is happening and not doing anything about it.

Treat employee's fairly and give raises/promotions when due and deserved to keep morale up.

Labaoratory technician

Current Employee - Laboratory Technician
    Current Employee - Laboratory Technician

I have been working at Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Pros

If you have a medical, chemical or biological degree...this would be a good beginning opportunity.

Cons

As with any laboratory job....there are many hours worked during the evening and overnight. If you have small children or prefer a day job, most laboratory work would not be for you.

Although a very enjoyable job, the pay is fairly low which makes for a high turnover rate. It would be helpful for management to offer more positive feedback to their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Mid America Clinical Laboratories

Worked for Mid America Clinical Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!