MidWest Expansion Group

www.midwestexpansiongroup.com
  www.midwestexpansiongroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for MidWest Expansion Group

Midwest Expansion Group is a great place to start & build your career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plymouth, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

I have been working at MidWest Expansion Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great advancement opportunity
Travel
100% Promotions from within
Management Training Program

Cons

You have to be driven & committed and ready for a career to make this work.

4 Other Employee Reviews for MidWest Expansion Group (View Most Recent)

Amazing Opportunity

I have been working at MidWest Expansion Group

Pros

After leaving the only full time job I'd ever had, I had no idea what I was going to do. I only had experience in Church ministry, and no churches were hiring. After countless interviews with business's, no one would hire me and I felt hopeless. JT (CEO) was the only person to give me a second round interview. He took me in and gave me a shot. I ended up doing really well and I still am! Thanks to his risk, I have an amazing job.

JT (CEO) gets shot down on a lot of these sites and people describe him like some kind of "Grinch who stole Christmas". But I've found him to be quite the opposite. He is a genuine and caring leader. He is also an incredible motivator and teacher. Id gladly oppose anyone who says different.

Cons

Any road to success is painful. This one is no different. The money making opportunity is very real but so is the effort that it takes to get there. My only con is seeing people take advantage of JT by not producing sales and still taking a check.

Good opportunity for the right person

Former Employee - In Store Marketing Representative  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - In Store Marketing Representative in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at MidWest Expansion Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Midwest for about 4 months. I enjoyed my time there as I learned many new skill sets. I was placed on the DTV campaign and made it through training to become a retail marketing/sales rep. during my employment I saw 2 team leaders get promoted to run their own office. One team leader was my trainer and she has become very successful running her own location. I never had a problem with management or compensation. Many reps made well over $1000 per week.

Cons

Although they hire for entry level marketing reps, they will not keep employees who just want to sell DTV. I lost my opportunity because I did not advance fast enough to become a trainer along with some car problems at the time.

wish they would give people a little more time to make it through training. Thankful for the reference letter after I was let go. It helped me start my new career!

There are newer employer reviews for MidWest Expansion Group

Worked for MidWest Expansion Group? Contribute to the Community!