MidWest Expansion Group

www.midwestexpansiongroup.com

Good opportunity for the right person

In Store Marketing Representative (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsI worked at Midwest for about 4 months. I enjoyed my time there as I learned many new skill sets. I was placed on the DTV campaign and made it through training to become a retail marketing/sales rep. during my employment I saw 2 team leaders get promoted to run their own office. One team leader was my trainer and she has become very successful running her own location. I never had a problem with management or compensation. Many reps made well over $1000 per week.

ConsAlthough they hire for entry level marketing reps, they will not keep employees who just want to sell DTV. I lost my opportunity because I did not advance fast enough to become a trainer along with some car problems at the time.

Advice to Senior Managementwish they would give people a little more time to make it through training. Thankful for the reference letter after I was let go. It helped me start my new career!

A horrible company to work for

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Plymouth, MN

I worked at MidWest Expansion Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are no real pros for working for this company… Cons: They sell you in the interview process that there are chances to move up within the company, you don't know exactly what product you are… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lying to your workers and there want be so much turnover within your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Midwest Expansion Group is a great place to start & build your career!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plymouth, MN

I have been working at MidWest Expansion Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great advancement opportunity Travel 100% Promotions from within Management Training Program Cons: You have to be driven & committed and ready for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MidWest Expansion Group.

Worked for MidWest Expansion Group? Contribute to the Community!