Middlebury College
www.middlebury.edu Middlebury, VT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Really great program - a lot of freedom to take research in my own direction

Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Middlebury, VT

ProsGreat campus, good experience. Supportive group of people and interesting projects. Because it is self-scheduled, you can arrange it to fit your own schedule.

ConsBecause this type of work is completely self scheduled, so you have to make time to do it yourself and so you have to be able to stick to a schedule. It helps when you have a supervisor who keeps you on schedule. This is not necessarily a con, but something to keep in mind.

Student Grader

Teaching Assistant Computer Science (Former Employee)
    Middlebury, VT

I worked at Middlebury College part-time for less than a year

Pros: Gained experience, very understanding supervisors, can work from home, hands on… Cons: I had some problems fitting the grading into my schedule, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Maybe look to live and work in another state if this is your only option in Vermont

I have been working at Middlebury College full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: benifits! The main reason, the only reason to work there Cons: Lack of promotional opportunities, lack of worker moral and low standards. One or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Middlebury College.

Worked for Middlebury College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Middlebury College reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Middlebury College CEO Ronald D. Liebowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Middlebury College employees.