Middlesex Savings
www.middlesexbank.com Natick, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Overall a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Natick, MA

ProsGreat people - the company values community. The hours are great and they really respect work-life balance. They'll never fire you - once you have a job with MSB you're set forever.

ConsTop management doesn't do much to keep the workers informed of changes, or status on how the company is doing. They never fire under-performers. Pay should be higher.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou could trim down on the number of back-office employees (get rid of the folks not pulling their own weight) and then give nice raises to those that are left. You'll end up spending less money on salary while giving your valued employees more money and getting more work out of them. A lot of people sit around and twiddle their thumbs but you're unaware of that.

"A great bank to work for with great customers"

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Middlesex Savings

Pros: Flexible schedule required to work 2 sats per month (Paid time… Cons: You have to work one long day per week (10… Advice to Senior Management: Notice that your employees have so much potential. We are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

review

Customer Service Teller (Current Employee)
    Concord, MA

I have been working at Middlesex Savings full-time for less than a year

Pros: great company to work for Cons: small company too small for my liking Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work More
There are newer reviews on Middlesex Savings.

Worked for Middlesex Savings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Middlesex Savings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Middlesex Savings CEO John R. Heerwagen. All reviews posted anonymously by Middlesex Savings employees.