Midfirst Bank

www.midfirst.com

Assistant Banking Center Manager

Assistant Banking Center Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat Pay & Advancement. Beautiful environment to work in. Benefits good for a financial institution. Open 7 days a week. Free Coin counting machines in all offices.

ConsThere are none about the company itself other than our banking centers still have not captured the market share of business. We still struggle to fill our lobbies and the deposit growth in whole for the Arizona Division is down considerable to where it was projected. The banking centers are very expensive to build and maintain the family does not hold back on the building materials that they require to be used. The banking centers are a piece of art and we love giving tours of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch your Regionals they break company policies and are careless with highly sensitive information.

better of the evils

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Midfirst Bank

Pros: great benefits and workplace atmosphere Cons: management is rough, little training Advice to Senior Management: consider talking to your employees to see where they want… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Accountant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Midfirst Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexibility with schedules, learned a lot Cons: Long hours, not happy with management style in the department… More

There are newer reviews on Midfirst Bank.

Worked for Midfirst Bank? Contribute to the Community!