Midwest Air

www.midwestairlines.com

General Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsTeam environment and very family oriented. Employee feedback was always well received and even acted upon when appropriate. Leadership was outstanding!

ConsVery little internal employee development existed for front-line employees. Performance reviews were used, but process steps were usually ignored in favor of getting something turned into the human resource group so that deadlines could be met.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a more realistive performance measurement process and enforce the complete process and work better at promotions from within.

I loved my job until the very last day!

Flight Attendant (Former Employee) South Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Midwest Air full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The Best Care In the Air Cons: It is no longer in existance. Advice to Senior Management: Wish you would have sold it to AirTran Airways. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

just to get experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Midwest Air

Pros: it was num. one providing a great customer service Cons: airline industry is very stressfull More
There are newer reviews on Midwest Air.

Worked for Midwest Air? Contribute to the Community!