Midwest-CBK

www.mwcbk.com

The best company I have ever worked for. Their training is top notch and their product is the best.

District Sales Manager (Former Employee) Union City, TN

ProsTraining, Product, Mamagement, Pay/Benefits, Opportunities, Brand Recognition, Wonderful People To Work For...I was always eager to go to work every day. It was a fun job and a great way to make a living. I was selling products that I would buy for myself in my own home to decorate with. You are a lucky person if they choose you to work for them!

ConsMy territory was very large but that comes with all sales jobs; a lot of driving. Most days I was 100 miles away from home at the end of the day so I still had to drive home and then do my paper work and plan for the next day.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are a great group of people. But sometimes you should have individual opinions and not always play "follow the leader".

Lack of direction and poor communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Midwest-CBK

Pros: Good overall sales training program Cons: Poor management, no guidance and poor pay More

Lousy.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Midwest-CBK

Pros: Good discounts on cheap products. Cons: Ridiculous structure for account reps; no opportunity to earn decent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Midwest-CBK.

Worked for Midwest-CBK? Contribute to the Community!