There are newer employer reviews for Midwest Consulting Group

Very friendly recruiting and account managers

Former Employee - Developer in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Developer in Irving, TX

I worked at Midwest Consulting Group

Pros

- Interested in hearing frequent feedback on project issues
- Arranged lunch and happy hours with team and were not hesitant of inviting people outside the team
- Very thorough and prompt in setting up bi-weekly pay deposits
- Showed great effort and enthusiasm in placement after the project was completed
- Showed professionalism in respecting my privacy regarding salary history

Cons

- Required signing a 1-year non-compete clause, which in my opinion is excessive.
- Did not always understand the technical obstacles the team was facing

Revisit your non-compete clause, which is much longer than other staffing agencies and may not be enforceable in Texas.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Midwest Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

This Place is Not Corrupt or Toxic at All

Former Employee - Recruiter in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Midwest Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Helpful leadership and a team based staff. I worked for MCG for about 6 months and loved it! If my spouse didn't get another career opportunity in D.C. I would still be there. If you can perform in a results driven environment, then you can thrive at MCG.

Cons

If you do not perform, after so many chances they are not afraid to go in another direction. This causes some motivation and a bit of stress, but isn't reviewing employees on a performance based scale good business?

The newer team members combined with the experienced team leaders at MCG are staging this company for big success in the near future!

You will have no success at MCG.

I worked at Midwest Consulting Group full-time

Pros

I gained nothing from working there.

Cons

There is no true management team; this office is run by a dictator that doesn't care about anyone else but himself. Have a concern or problem? Too bad. You have no one to go to because there is no true HR department. This is the most corrupt Human Resources department I've ever seen. No one is held accountable for their actions. Advice: boozing up the clients and advertising to job candidates that the client they're interviewing for loves to party isn't the best form of business. You can offend a lot of people in the professional world.

Acknowledge your reviews! It's time to stop denying that there's a problem, and open your eyes. EVERY employee that has walked out of that door in the past year has left on bad terms. If you want this company to succeed, you MUST change your business tactics and ethics.

Advice for the owner: instead of worrying about your donuts every Monday and bagels every Thursday, focus on what your employees want and need. THEY are the ones that are making YOU money. YOU are the reason this company is crumbling.

There are newer employer reviews for Midwest Consulting Group