Midwest Research Institute
www.mriresearch.org Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, wish my contract was longer

Associate Analyst (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsMRI is known in Kansas City as one of the best places to work at. The work/life balance couldn't be better. They really take care of their people. If you have the science background they're looking for then you will really be happy here. I loved working with really smart people that don't look down on anyone.

ConsMost jobs at MRI seem to require a strong science background and likely having an advanced degree unless you're talking HR or accounting. Some of the offices and labs have not been renovated since the 40's but I think they are slowly working to upgrade the building.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't think of much although I was only there for a short while.

No where to go

Anonymous (Former Employee)

I worked at Midwest Research Institute full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very nice people to work with Cons: No room for growth or professional development. Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They try, but not hard enough

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Rockville, MD

I worked at Midwest Research Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good group of people, hardworking and loyal Cons: Keep taking away benefits, lots of stress over financial situation, back stabbing employees, and managers that are bullies. Several years ago, this was not… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your staff, and support them when they file complaints about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Midwest Research Institute.

Worked for Midwest Research Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Midwest Research Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Midwest Research Institute CEO Michael F. Helmstetter. All reviews posted anonymously by Midwest Research Institute employees.