Mikunda Cottrell & Co

My working family...

ProsThis is an office family. We work hard, but people genuinely care about each other. Hours can be long, work can be tedious, but we can always count on each other when the chips are down.

ConsWork-Life balance is still tough, even though its loads better than most other firms. Also, since so many of the employees have close relationships, it always hurts morale when someone is let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet us know why people are let go- we don't have to know details, but a little information (i.e. "terminated for cause", "left for personal reasons", or even "it wasn't working out...") would be better than the silence we have now. It causes the rumor mill to go nuts every time someone is let go, and it hurts morale.

Great firm to work for in Anchorage.

Tax Senior (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mikunda Cottrell & Co full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Care about employees, relatively good work-life balance for a public… Cons: Audit and tax feel like two separate companies, management orders food on Saturdays… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be cheap about the food on Saturdays. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful people committed to providing the best service they are able to.

I have been working at Mikunda Cottrell & Co full-time

Pros: Great hours, comparable salaries to other public accounting firms in… Cons: Extremely fast learning curve for new employees. Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mikunda Cottrell & Co.

Worked for Mikunda Cottrell & Co? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mikunda Cottrell & Co reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mikunda Cottrell & Co CEO Jim Hasle. All reviews posted anonymously by Mikunda Cottrell & Co employees.