Milestone Internet Marketing

www.milestoneinternet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing

With great learning come great hours & patience with Management

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

Extensive sharing of latest industry information
Company is small enough and big enough to still offer access to management and be recognized
Great people who are fun to work with
Challenging were you feel you can handle pretty much anything

Cons

Work hours & Expectations
Programming Team is on different time zone, so late work hours required
Praise and respect from management is poor, basically your my favorite today but slack off for a minute and you are back to the bottom of the pile and expendable.
Moodiness and personal days for management (lack of professional demeanor at work)

Just make sure to not make everything EOD. Thank your employees once in a while. The amount of accounts managed needs to be more in line with compensation.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing (View Most Recent)

Learn A Lot - Then Leave

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

They do a great job at training their employees in how to properly do Online Marketing. Milestone will spend several weeks preparing you for your work load. (Which will be a lot!) If you want a quick crash course in SEO, this is the place. You can learn a lot, then leave for a better job.

Cons

Amount of work = REALLY high! You can't ever give any client the attention they need, because you are managing SO many at one time. You will get the impression that expressing this concern is frowned upon, and looked at like it's complaining. So you learn to cut corners and do just enough to get by. Trust me, if you don't, you'll never have a personal life.

All the employees where really nice. But they lose people left & right. Clients definitely start to notice it, because many get introduced to their new account manager ever few months.

I've noticed a slight bias of the upper management towards their employees that are from India. Sorry to say it, but it's true.

Serious Micromanagement going on! Even if you have the best #s, the happiest clients, on every "special committee" etc, and you want to leave at 4:45 on a Friday... forget it. You better sneak out carefully! It's sad, but they SO don't trust their employees. And when you work SO hard, it makes you feel like they don't give a crap about you.

Also be very careful with pay. The raises are not existent even if you preform well. They have a bonus plan that's not really a bonus. It's nice that it's performance based, but it's still pretty low. It's distributed quarterly, from the previous year. So you'll never get the full amount of bonus you earned from last year when you leave.

So my advise? If you already know SEO, and just looking for a new job, go some place else. You'll be happier. If you really want to become a pro in SEO, go there, stay a year or so, then take off.

You should do what you think is best, I know some of the super positive reviews are from the management themselves, but this is just my thoughts based on my experience.

honestly, I think you guys know people go there to learn, and always leave for something better. But it's cheaper for you to run your business this way.And any advise I give here has already been given, and ignored by management anyways.

it's okay

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

- You learn a lot of new things and are constantly trained on new e marketing practices.
    - the coworkers are nice

Cons

- senior management can be very micro managing, and the potential for time offs aren't that great.
    - the pay is not as competitive as other places in the area.

- trust that the employees will actually get their work done.
    - free breakfast on fridays are always a good thing!

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing