Milestone Internet Marketing

www.milestoneinternet.com
  www.milestoneinternet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing

I Give it 0 Stars

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

You definitely become a time management expert.

Cons

This place is simply terrible, turnover is incredibly high. Employees get treated with no respect and the pay is so small you might as well work in retail. The company does not care about you, they don't care about what happens to you or how you feel, they don't care that you have to work all day and night so you can talk to the team in India. They don't care about your needs or value you as a person - and if you can't get something completed, it's a "time management" issue, you aren't able to manage you time. In reality no one is able to complete the amount of work they require from you because it is physically impossible to do in 40 hours. 60-70 is more like it on a typical work week. You'll see the fake reviews where they state if you don't like change this isn't the job for you - very obviously written by management team. If all of your employees are quitting, don't you think there's a bigger issue here? And another thing, the company claims to be implementing "new" and exciting things all the time, but these action items are always followed by more work for the account managers. I wish that I could write a positive review but it's simply not possible. They should sell this company to someone who knows more about people and will actually say hello to the employees when they walk by without raising their nose at us.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing (View Most Recent)

Too many clients

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great training and experience gained, a little too great. The knowledge that will be imparted to you at an entry level is great, you will come out of this job being an SEO expert.

Cons

The workload is way too much. The amount of accounts that must be juggled in a given week is ridiculous.

Great place to launch your career

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

-You learn tons of information and skills- opportunity to become an SEO pro
    -Pay is great given economy's stance
    -Co-workers are very cool and supportive
    -Located in the heart of silicon valley
    -Great to have on your resume

Cons

-Many clients are unresponsive
    -Be prepared to work 50-60 hour weeks
    -Cannot telecommute
    -Kitchen is not stocked, sodas need to be purchased, etc.
    -Internal documents/processes can be streamlined (though they are working on this)

No complaints on the leadership, my managers are friendly and helpful and do not micro-manage. To be honest, people only get micro-managed when they are underperforming, that is how I feel at least. Do great, and nobody will be on your back.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!